My beautiful family…I love this picture
Yes, I have a gift list, don’t we all? Not all of it is something that needs to be purchased from a department store, ordered on line or made at school. Those things are wonderful, but I have a different mix of requests for this year. Of course it really doesn’t matter what they give me, I’m grateful and will appreciate anything. I have one request…I must have a Hallmark Mother’s Day Card, prefer one from their Mahagony collection. I admit it, I’m a greeting card snob. I only like Hallmark cards. I don’t know if it’s because I’m from Kansas City and that’s where the corporate headquarters is located, or I used to date a guy years ago that worked at Hallmark, and he would give the best cards for my birthday. I love to give beautiful cards to my friends and family, and I only hope and wish when it’s my turn, I get a beautiful Hallmark card, which is not always the case. Ok, here’s my list.
1. Money in a Hallmark card.
2. Gift card for a day at the spa, using Soul Purpose products (shameless plug!)
3. Gift card to take a scrapbooking or greeting card class. Too funny, huh?
4. I would love to start a charm bracelet, Pandora would be nice.
5. A weekend trip to Kansas City by myself to visit my friends.
6. An unlimited spending trip to Nordstrom Rack, DSW and IGIGI Yuliya Raquel. IGIGI is a beautiful line of plus size clothing.
7. A full day to work on my blog and new business Soul Purpose, in the house alone. No “mom can I?”, “do you know where my….is?”
8. Brunch on Sunday after church with my three favorite people.
9. To be pampered by my family totally for one day.
10. Visit my mother and mother-in-laws grave and decorate them with flowers. My mom is in Kansas City, my mother-in-law is here in St Louis.
Being a mother has been one of my best journeys. I love being a mom, the challenges, achievements that this wonderful life job brings. I hope you all get your wish or desire for you special day this weekend. I have the best gift, the love of my family…the other is just extra! Have a great day! What do you think of my new design? Let me know what you think, it’s still a work in progress. Muah!